[hpsdr] SunSDR2 - new TRX

Tim O'Rourke w4yn at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 3 10:55:39 PDT 2012

More choices usually mean more work to be better than others.
Not sure Hermes was actually meant to be full stream commercial production. Maybe that same for some of the others. Not sure TAPR and group could sell and support 1000's of Hermes.
I really appreciate all the work and effort everyone has put into all the HPSDR products.
Look forward to trying Hermes and what follows. Still believe HPSDR sets the bar for others.
Tim