[hpsdr] Power SDR 2.3.5

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Fri Jun 8 09:57:24 PDT 2012

Hi Bhanu,

Unfortunately, the TNF function in PowerSDR is a proprietary feature of FlexRadio Systems and they will not allow us to distribute any HPSDR PowerSDR program versions with it in them.  In fact they made Doug and me remove those functions from our earlier versions of the HPSDR PowerSDR programs.

If Doug prepares any new version for HPSDR based on PowerSDR v2.3.5 it won't have that function included unless some agreement with FlexRadio Systems can be obtained.  None of my PSDR versions will either, as I usually use Doug's versions as starting points for the diversity, nulling, direction-finding, and steering code modifications.

73,  Joe K5SO