[hpsdr] Drivers for GNU radio and otherwise extract I/Q data

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Mon Jun 11 16:28:43 PDT 2012

FWIW I've been (very slowly over the last few months) working on a new
radio receiver (windows-centric) that would receive the raw IQ stream from
Metis.  It's still rather early though (I'm about to the point of plugging
it into the radio and watching for smoke for the first time soon) and so
I'm a bit reticent to mention it.

I started working on it once I surveyed the general design around GNU Radio
and found it to be a bit limited for what I wanted to use it for.