[hpsdr] need adapter or cable

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Mon Jun 18 18:23:07 PDT 2012

Jim, I used a standard IDE ribbon cable and folded the excess ribbon
cable under the drive where it mounted above the mITX motherboard.

The trick for me was figuring out how to connect the Laptop 2.5" drive
to the cable (hihihi). It was not "keyed" like conventional IDE
connectors and it took some digging to get it right side up :-)

Here are a few links, but there are hundreds more:
http://www.mini-itx.com/store/?c=12#cables
http://www.logicsupply.com/categories/cables
http://www.directron.com/flatide.html

GL de Ken N9VV