[hpsdr] any news from Friedrichshafen?

Adam Farson farson at shaw.ca
Sat Jun 23 16:07:33 PDT 2012

Hi Werner,

Yes, I agree on the "dinosaur" concepts. Have you seen Nils Schiffhauer's
article? I have translated it into English.

http://www.ab4oj.com/dl/misc/dinosaur_concepts.pdf

Icom did not show any new HF products in Dayton. Did they have a new HF
radio in Friedrichshafen? Of course Kenwood showed the TS-990S - a true "T.
Rex" if there ever was one.

Anything new with the ADAT ADT-200A? And were Reuter-Elektronik Dessau at
the show?

http://www.reuter-elektronik.de/

73, Adam VA7OJ/AB4OJ