[hpsdr] Hermes - Receiver excellent :)

Kevin Wheatley kevin.m0khz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 05:07:43 PDT 2012

Update, following a junk box raid, I've now hooked up an antenna to Hermes, performance is outstanding:)

I can also confirm that Hermes works with Heterodyne wirelessly over my home network, in fact I'm sat here on the patio typing this note on my MacBook, while listening to my local radio station via Hermes, wirelessly, just the occasional drop out.

Transmit will have to wait until some SMA to BNC adaptors arrive via eBay, in the mean time I'll drag out a PA & LPF's in preparation :)

73's
Kevin