[hpsdr] help gaining access to the interest group for hermes

stephen pearce pearce.sg at gmail.com
Sat Mar 31 16:54:54 PDT 2012

Hi
My gmail accounts were recently hacked .. and I have lost one ... when
I went to register with the interest list I could not get the password
sent to my account because it had been deleted ... when I tried to
reregister I was prohited because my callsign was already n the
database ... I tried sending a request to the list manager address but
have had no reply as of 3 days ... I though posting here might garner
more attention ... could my callsign be deleted so I can reregister
using a different email account please

Stephen
zl1any

--