[hpsdr] Still having trouble

wbr at verizon.net wbr at verizon.net
Tue Mar 6 18:18:50 PST 2012

 Thanks for your replies guys.  One of the things that is very confusing to me is the note on the openhpsdr|downloads page that says:

"Note the PowerSDR code requires the following USB drivers to run. these signed driver will work on Windows 7 64 bit."

What if I am running the thirty-two bit version of W7?  and just which one of the list is what I need?   I don't have but one Mercury and do not particularly want to run "Diversity" version
AND the last three listed are for KissKonsole, which I also do not wish to run.   So, what's up with this????

This "openhspser | downloads" page is very confusing!

Or maybe it's just me that's confused.   Any Help at this point would be a blessing to me.

Thanks.  73,  Bill, wf4r