[hpsdr] Using an HPSDR in the Commonwealth Contest (corrected - please delete the earlier message)

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sun Mar 11 09:05:57 PDT 2012

Hi Steve,

The PowerMate USB control from Griffin Technology works nicely with PowerSDR for RIT control, if you really want a knob to turn.  I find the control very useful in following the "drifting" signals you sometimes find in EME operations, without changing your Tx freq.

https://store.griffintechnology.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=powerMate&op=Search&form_build_id=form-26a2a21f5b32e73277f2de0b9a57cb56&form_id=search_theme_form

73,  Joe K5SO