[hpsdr] SDR DF

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Mar 11 19:23:02 PDT 2012

Hi Joe,

Thanks for continuing to work on this problem. I agree that the Atlas bus
is not the correct place for the master CORDIC output.

What about using the LVDS drivers on the Mercury boards?  From memory
these will run at 800Mbps if you clock on both clock edges. I also recall
seeing an Altera Meagafunction that provides parallel to serial to
parallel conversion.

Good luck!

73 Phil...