[hpsdr] Starting from scratch

Bob G Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Thu Mar 15 17:17:20 PDT 2012

Hi Lester,

I used the Quick Startup Guide when I first got going on my HPSDR. It is
pretty good but not thorough enough for a beginner who hasn't been thru all
this before. I finally did get thru it. The two items that threw me were:

In the section on "PowerSDR Software Installation", after the
statement on Page 3 of the procedure where TortoiseSVN is downloaded,
add a statement to "Double-click on TortoiseSVN to install it".

Renumber the two paragraphs below where TortoiseSVN downloads the
PowerSDR client to be paragraphs "4" and "5" instead of 1 and 2.

I sent a message to the group suggesting that they clarify these two
statements but no one has as yet.

Good luck,

73,
Bob Mahrenholz