[hpsdr] Starting from scratch

John Westmoreland john at westmorelandengineering.com
Thu Mar 15 17:51:20 PDT 2012

Erik,

Most UNIX systems will include SVN now by default.  It is easy to run via
the command line.

I used to manage a +250GB SVN database running RH Linux and all of my admin
work was done via command line.  Piece of cake.

You can download the command line version for Windoze here:
http://www.open.collab.net/downloads/

You may have to make a login to download but it is easy.  Works just fine.

HTH.

73's,
John
AJ6BC