[hpsdr] New Atom MB and XP

VE7VIB ve7vib at shaw.ca
Fri Mar 16 20:34:59 PDT 2012

I am in the process of boxing HPSDR with 2 Mercury boards using the new Atom
Intel D2700MUD 2.13GHZ fanless board which has two video out that I can
connect two monitors, and view the POwerSDR screen separately from the other
programs.  PicoPSU-120-WI-25 space saving DC-DC PSU powers Alex and five
boards plugged to Atlas.
Onboard Gb LAN is used to connect to Metis, and the small, wireless LAN
PCI-E card connects to the home network.
CPU load around 30% on WIN7.
73, Ted VE7VIB