[hpsdr] Latest Pic of Excalibur

John Koster w9ddd at tapr.org
Sat Mar 24 19:31:53 PDT 2012

Page 11 of the assembley manual should be the proper reference.

Most photos of projects tend to be of pre-production versions.  Sometimes
there's no changes, sometime like this one the components got renumbered.

On Sat, 24 Mar 2012, John Westmoreland wrote:

> HPSDR,

Does someone have the latest pic of the Excalibur assembly?

If you look on the TAPR site and the OPENHPSDR site - the pic is of an
older rev. than 1.3.

Adjacent to the IN BNC on the Pic that is posted you can see that is C5.

On the version 1.3 board that I have it is C1.

So - can someone please post the latest pic?

Also - I would like it to be e-mailed to me.

Thanks,
John
AJ6BC

John, W9DDD