[hpsdr] Port audio error -9998 Invalid number of channels

wbr at verizon.net wbr at verizon.net
Tue Mar 27 14:45:09 PDT 2012

 Cancel this message.  I found my problem very soon after sending this email.

Thanks for the great work guys.   73,  Bill, wf4r

On 03/27/12, wbr at verizon.net wrote:

Hello all, I've recently (two days ago) booted a new mobo with Win7 64 and not sure of what's happening here.

Dougs single receiver PowerSDR comes up running visually ok, but when I click on VAC I get the error "Port audio error -9998" Maybe I forgot to install something? I don't remember having to install VAC, but maybe I did.

Any other ideas as to why the error?

Tnx, es 73, Bill, wf4r
HPSDR Discussion List
To post msg: hpsdr at openhpsdr.org