[hpsdr] Hermes - initial powerup

Lyle Johnson kk7p4dsp at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:51:37 PDT 2012

On my board, J10 is missing (power connector).  Do we have a part number
available so I can order a connector?  It is hard to tell from the
phtotgraph, but the manual specifies polarity referring to pin 1 and pin
2.  Is the connector so labeled, or is this a 2.x mm "coaxial" connector
in which case is the center pin positive?

Also, the power switch SW1 is missing.  Same question - where can I
obtain one?  Or is there a jumper setting that makes the power switch
get bypassed?  The user manual states that the power switch must be
activated, so I am (again) assuming the switch is a requirement.

Thanks!

Lyle KK7P