[hpsdr] Hermes - initial powerup

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri Mar 30 08:06:46 PDT 2012

Dear Phil,
I'm putting the version tests for Hermes and Ozy/Magister/Metis as separate,
so that they can have different versions.  I'd suggest that if you started
this pre-release of Hermes at 1.3, it would be hard to back up.  But I can
make it test for 1.0 or better.

I'll look at the TX penny(lane) OC settings.  Could you describe how they
are not working?  Not at all?  You can respond by private email with details
for that...

Tree clean-up is mostly done, 2 weeks after the tornado.  Now it's
re-landscaping the yard/garden, and planting other trees for privacy, with
hydro-seeding to re-establish  a grass lawn.  It will be a long (and
expensive) process, only partly covered by insurance.

73,
George K9TRV