[hpsdr] Panadapter scrolling in PowerSDR...

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Fri Mar 30 11:26:53 PDT 2012

I finally got time to try this with the single RX version of PowerSDR -
i.e. 2.2.3 dated 3/22/2012.

This version does not have the problem.  So, at least on my PC, the
graphical issue is restricted to the RX2 version. As I mentioned
previously, the 'dip' in the panadapter peaks while scrolling occurs
even when only one RX is being used.

Note that prior to testing both of these versions, I created desktop
shortcuts for each, pointing back to the respective svn checkout
directory, and made sure that each was pointing to a new unique datapath
i.e. each has it's own separate, newly-created database instance.

Pete, N3EVL