[hpsdr] FDIM 2012 at Dayton

Steve, G4GXL steve at g4gxl.com
Tue May 1 07:04:04 PDT 2012

For those lucky enough to be going to the Dayton Hamvention (just over
two weeks away) this is a heads up to say that QRP ARCI will be
holding their own convention that runs for 4 days just a few minutes
drive from the Hamvention site.

'Four Days In May' (or FDIM 2012) is not just about QRP.
We have a large group of SDR enthusiasts in the club and this year we
will be welcoming Scotty Cowling WA2DFI as a guest speaker.

Their will be 6 presentations running on the Thursday before the the
Hamvention opens - details are on the FDIM website -
http://fdim.qrparci.org/content/view/70/79/

Scotty follows in the footsteps of Phil VK6APH, Lyle KK7P, Flex Radio
Systems and Elecraft who have all lectured at FDIM over the past few
years.

Take a look at the schedule - www.fdim.qrparci.org
The seminars cost $40 for the day (including coffee and a set of proceedings).
Anyone booking online is also entered into a draw for a 15m Transceiver !
I would advise anyone interested to book online just to ensure they
get a place - tickets are selling fast !

Evening events on Thursday and Friday are free of charge and everyone
is welcome.

73
Steve, G4GXL
--