[hpsdr] KISS Konsole Unified v1.1.11 released

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Fri May 4 12:21:13 PDT 2012

Dear all,
KISS Konsole Unified V1.1.11 has been released and posted to my branch
(K9TRV) of the KISS tree, and to the 'stable release' folder under 'trunk'
in the KISS repository, under "KK_Unified/Version 1.1.11" folder.

SharpDSP is updated from Version 1.0.0.0 to Version 1.0.1.0.  This update to
SharpDSP contains more constructors and methods in
OutbandSignalPowerSpectrum.cs to support setting the window type for the
wideband spectrum. It was 'Hamming' and now is 'Blackman-Harris'.  This
produces much better (sharper) peaks according to Phil VK6APH.

KK changes include using the above, plus version number detection/reporting
changes when using Hermes, since Phil VK6APH changed the Hermes firmware to
report a version of 0 for Mercury and Penelope from Hermes.

Everything you should need to 'just run' is in the 'Stable
Release/KK_Unified/Version 1.1.11/KISS Konsole Unified/Unified/bin/release"
folder.

I'm still wondering when the list archives will start including May
postings!  Does anyone have a clue why things are so far behind there?

73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV