[hpsdr] HPSDR QRO

FRANCIS CARCIA carcia at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 20 18:31:14 PDT 2012

Hi All,
A couple months ago I bought some 1200 watt MRI boards off ebay. They are set up for 80MHz but it was fairly easy to convert to 160 through 6 meters. Each board has 4 SD2932s similar to the MRF151G. The heat sinks need to be improved to operate as a linear but the price was right. I've been on the air with the first board the past week getting great reports. I bought some big heat sinks and a slab of copper. My plan is to use 4 boards into a 4:1 combiner and be able to run class A or class AB. The driver is my 300 watt MRI strip running class A at low voltage. Frank WA1GFZ