[hpsdr] Alexiares interface

Randy rg321 at nc.rr.com
Thu May 31 19:11:35 PDT 2012

Hi

I am in the process of building a HPSDR transceiver and I have read all the information I can find regarding the differences between the Magister and the Metis system controller boards. The main question I cannot find an answer to is as follows;

The Alexiares is controlled by the SPI bus and from what I can find that interface is standard on the Magister board. I prefer to use the Metis controller with the high speed interface but cannot find any reference to the SPI interface. If possible please explain how I can successfully interface the  Metis controller and the Alexiares filter/switch.

Thanks for your kind assistance with my project.

Best Regards
Randy Giffin
KB4CTS