[hpsdr] IP address for the Metis

Victor Shishkin ua4atb at mail.ru
Fri May 4 05:37:10 PDT 2012

Hi, Phil.
Thank you very much for your participation. I found my mistake. My Windows XP Russified, so the interface HPSDRProgrammer network connections appear as  ?????, Which makes it impossible to choose the correct network card. (I have two network cards). Everything happened after renaming a network connection to the English language. Using the new version
HPSDRProgrammer Windows-32bit V1.6 firmware is not loaded Mercury_V3.2.rbf, therefore used HPSDRProgrammer v1 .4.
All beautifully updated. I enjoy a fantastic reception HPSDR.
Thank you!
Another question: Does anyone uses Hercules DJ Control MP3 e2 management HPSDR or is it not possible?

73"s Victor
UA4ATB