[hpsdr] svn use

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Fri May 4 11:47:08 PDT 2012

Yes, the only protocol supported on svn.tapr.org is http.  You can translate any old SVN URL by using Dave's two rules above. and changing the hostname.  Change the protocol to http://, change the hostname to svn.tapr.org and remove the leading svn/.

svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_hpsdr => http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr
svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_hpsdr_kiss => http://svn.tapr.org/repos_hpsdr_kiss
svn://svn.openhpsdr.org/svn/repos_sdr_windows => http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_windows

--