[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2012/May/05 - FIXED

David Taylor david.vk3kr at gmail.com
Sat May 5 17:40:20 PDT 2012

Hi Everyone,

As a lurker with a collection of HPSDR boards (waiting on some carpentry
work to be completed in my shack) I keenly look forward to the weekly
Teamspeak session being posted to the server. Last week when technical
problems prevented the regular posting it was like going through withdrawal
symptoms  :)

This is the most technically interesting ongoing amateur project that I'm
aware of and I just wanted to express my thanks to the engineers,
programmers, testers and news publishers who make the whole thing progress.
Excellent work!

73  David  VK3KR