[hpsdr] svn use

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Sun May 6 12:27:25 PDT 2012

When first setting up the SVN repository that my work uses I actually
preferred HTTP over SVN, the extra capabilities that Apache adds to
Subversion greatly increases it's flexibility.

You may be confusing the situation with GIT, where there is much less
integration with Apache and use of HTTP requires the client to just
download dumb blobs from the server.