[hpsdr] Firmware Update.

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Fri May 11 08:18:29 PDT 2012

Joe, I love you, that's done the trick, you obviously know your onions.
All now working and the new firmware versions are showing up correctly.

One thing I notice, the file in which the PowerSDR executable is located
knows I've been messing about with it. All the files within it have what
I take to be subversion green discs with white ticks inside, other than
the one I've modified, which has a red disc with a white exclamation
mark inside. I guess there are spooks everywhere within Windows.

Thanks Joe.

Jeff Cook.