[hpsdr] Mr. John Melton

Aivars Straupe yl2gvc at inbox.lv
Sat May 19 12:33:19 PDT 2012

  Dan, I think you should just try ;-)

 John, could you please make like an update about SVN. For me it's not clear, what exactly and for what are there? There was a lot of updates without clarification. I'm interested about two things, QtRadio for Win, and all Qt stuff for Ozy. I tried, but it doesn't work. It's possible I'll bite my tongue and will take Hermes. But till that time I should use Ozy+Mercury.

   73!!!                                                                                                                      Aivars.