[hpsdr] Problems updating Mercury and Penny.

Dave G4FRE WW2R g4fre at g4fre.com
Mon May 21 13:01:34 PDT 2012

I had the same problem a couple of weeks, mentioned it to Phil who said he
would investigate. Nothing happened so I gave up as I couldnt find them
anywhere, even the svn

However last friday night I noticed that the zip file Windows-32bit V1.6 --
at http://openhpsdr.org/download.php had been updated. So I downloaded it
and the 2 missing files were now in the zip file and the update was a
success

Dave

ww2r