[hpsdr] Pennywhistle q. about negative feedback

Paul Fletcher paul_fletcher at me.com
Sun Nov 18 14:34:16 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm playing around with the negative feedback option on Pennywhistle to try
and improve the IMD numbers (I only need about 5 watts drive out anyway) and
wondered what others have done for the feedback winding on T2? I'm currently
using a single turn and R2 / R12 at 10k which gives a noticeable improvement
but still develops more power than I need. Any other suggestions on
configuration? I'll play around some more but it's always nice to know what
everyone else is up to.

73 Paul
M1PAF