[hpsdr] Hermes BOM FL1 substituted by RLP-50+???

Ian Guffick iguffick at iee.org
Fri Nov 2 08:01:38 PDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

I've been trying to build from the BOM on the Apache Labs site, it has a
few omissions and errors. It is not the BOM that has been used for the TAPR
build. The BOM that TAPR used is obviously around somewhere, but I don't
know where it is available, does anybody have a link?

>From pictures I've seen of the TAPR built boards, they have one each of
RLP-40+ and RLP-50+.
I think it would be wise to stick with the RLP-40+ (i.e. one of each).

BR,
Ian G7JXY.