[hpsdr] Hermes BOM FL1 substituted by RLP-50+???

Ian Guffick iguffick at iee.org
Fri Nov 2 15:01:02 PDT 2012

Hi Dave,

I think it's safe to assume the 'E' in e.g. 51E is a replacement for an ohm
symbol. It's probably been mangled due to differing fonts.
I've been working from the BOM, but there are a few differences between the
board and the BOM/schematic. For instance, C70 and C228/C229 (0603s) are
not on either the BOM or schematic.

BR,
Ian G7JXY.