[hpsdr] heat sink for u58

Chris Day scotstramp at msn.com
Sat Nov 3 16:44:47 PDT 2012

U58 is the designator on Apache Lab boards for U24 in the TAPR schematic. It's tiny. The instructions for assembling the ANAN-10 PA/case suggest a stick-on heatsink to be applied to the _back_ of the PC board under the switcher. It is listed as optional. While my order for the Hermes board was nominally for a "TAPR" board, apparently I got an "Apache" board, at least as far as the silk screen is concerned. :-)

Chris Day
AE6VK

[Apologies for any duplicate messages. Microsoft changed the way mail works again, and I haven't figured it out yet. Grrrr.]