[hpsdr] heat sink for u58

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Sun Nov 4 13:47:22 PST 2012

Thanks for the tip w/part numbers, Sid. I need to pick up some adhesive pads
or thermal epoxy myself. I keep a well stocked junque box here. However, if
one is only going to do a few items, just buying the heat sinks meant for
DDR chips is probably the cheaper way to go. You can get a set of 8
heatsinks with thermal adhesive attached for less than $4 USD from many
places. 73, Bruce, N1RX