[hpsdr] Hermes Minicircuits UK/EU group buy interest list

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:27:29 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

Just a quick update on the bulk buy.  I talked to Mini-Circuits today
and there is currently a 6 week lead time for the RLP-40+. All other
parts are in stock. Also the TC4-1T is no longer available and is
replaced with the TC4-1TG2+ for RoHS compliance.

I am planning on closing the list on Friday of this week.

Currently the numbers look like:

39 RLP-40+
35 RLP-50+
68 TC1-1TG2+
66 TC4-1TG2+
32 ADT1.5-1
44 DAT-31-SP+
46 LFCV-52+
49 TC1-1-13M+
29 GALI-6+

Because of the minimum order quantities I am planning on ordering the
following:

40 RLP-40+
40 RLP-50+
100 TC1-1TG2+
100 TC4-1TG2+
40 ADT1.5-1
50 DAT-31-SP+
50 LFCV-52+
50 TC1-1-13M+
40 GALI-6+

For the TC1-1TG2+ and TC4-1TG2+ I could order 70 (20+50) but the total
cost is more than if I order 100.

I will only charge for what you are buying at the price I am getting
them.  Any spares I will probably be able to get rid of.

I have updated the prices on the spread sheet to indicate the single
quantity prices at the price I should be getting them. I can give a more
correct amount once I have ordered them.

Once I have the order I will let you know the shipping cost. I will also
add a small amount for the small padded envelope that I ship them in.

Regards,

-- John g0orx/n6lyt