[hpsdr] cuSDR on Mac

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Nov 6 16:40:49 PST 2012

Well, my reply to Hermann explaining some of the issues is being held for moderation right now because it contains a patch and is too big.  Hopefully Bill or someone will get that released soon enough so that folks can see.

For folks that are *really, really, really, really* brave, you can download:

http://www.nh6z.net/Files/cuSDR64.dmg

Which should contain a MacOS X application bundle of the 64-bit cuSDR with all the proper libraries compiled in.  Just drag and drop into your /Applications folder as usual.  I make no warranties whatsoever that this works in any way shape or form, nor that it doesn't break your computer into a few million pieces.  As mentioned in my held message, the patch is really pretty horrible and very dirty.  I also haven't tested it out for more than about 30 seconds at a time to make sure it works.  Nor did I try to load it up with more than one receiver for now.  This at least lets Mac users play around a little.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com