[hpsdr] working with ghpsdr3

David Bridgham dab at froghouse.org
Sat Nov 10 09:21:58 PST 2012

On 11/10/2012 03:55 AM, Chris Smith wrote:

> I've successfully built ghpsdr3 under Fedora 15 x86_64 without too much problem. There is a minimal amount of editing of the Makefile to reflect the x86_64 library directory in the -I & -L stanzas but otherwise all built without a hitch.

That's what I found too, just get the right libraries installed and fix
up the Makefile and it builds fine, except for the running without a
hitch part.  With the ghpsdr modified to run with the ghpsdr3 server, if
you give it any command-line argument it segfaults.  The problem is
simple enough, there's no null termination in the array of command-line
arguments.  Then there's a couple other problems if you give it an
invalid command-line argument.

The bit with the illegal instruction with optimized code is just weird.

 Dave, N1AHF