[hpsdr] VNA kit -- parts for reflection bridge for use with Hermes

Bruce Beford bruce.beford at myfairpoint.net
Mon Nov 12 03:27:43 PST 2012

Dave,
Thanks very much for moving ahead with this project, and your willingness to
hash out the details. For myself, I see no problem with a longer lead time.
This is especially true if the proven design of two boards/brass shim stock
is to be changed. It would be good to build and test a prototype (or 2) to
prove the performance of a single-board version of the 3 bead reflection
bridge.

I also note that Sam used some high quality RG-178 (teflon?) in his design.
I don't know what the material from the wireman is like.

In any event, count me in!
73 es GL,
Bruce, N1RX