[hpsdr] Hermes Housing Alternatives

Joe Giacobello, K2XX k2xx at swva.net
Mon Nov 12 09:30:01 PST 2012

John, many thanks for your detailed reply.  I think I might take your
advise and go the Hammond case route.  It would allow me to cheaply
learn how to use the Hermes, but not preclude the Anan-10 or Apollo
option in the future.  I would be interested in the outcome of your
custom end plate design.  So please do post the results here.

I also received a private reply from K9IVB who made a simple mount from
a CD ROM case.  His web page has pictures and other useful Hermes
information.  Thanks, Dick.  http://www.k9ivb.net/hermes/

73 es mni tnx,

Joe
K2XX