[hpsdr] Initial Gnuradio module for Hermes/Metis

John Ackermann N8UR jra at febo.com
Sat Nov 17 04:55:48 PST 2012

Tom, thanks so much for developing (and contributing) this!  We've been waiting a long time for an interface into Gnuradio.

For those who aren't familiar, Gnuradio is an open source software radio "kit" with a GUI interface and the ability to create a working SDR application purely by drag-and-dropping finction blocks on the screen and "wiring" them together.  With it, we can easily use our HPSDR hardware for a new range of experiments and applications.

73,
John