[hpsdr] TeamSpeak audio 2012/Nov/17 - mp3

AA8K73 GMail aa8k73 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 06:57:19 PST 2012

When you upload a file to HamSDR it says,

"Please 'zip' .wav and other media files before uploading them.
Not only will they become about 30% smaller, but they will
transfer better since they will not evoke the downloader's media
player."

I have uploaded the mp3 file to Id 1367 for your experimentation.

Mike - AA8K