[hpsdr] Hermes J10 Power Connection

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Sat Nov 17 21:44:50 PST 2012

  I guess I was just lazy. Rather than wiring up my own connector or
playing with the pins, I just clipped the little center tab off the
plastic and inserted the plug in backwards. The fit was plenty snug
enough that I wasn't worried about it coming off, especially when it is
inside an enclosure.

John
AC0ZG