[hpsdr] Programming fixed IP address in Hermes

kb3omm kb3omm at gmail.com
Sat Nov 24 09:07:25 PST 2012

OK -an update.

Got it to program a fixed IP, but the procedure in the Hermes Users V1.9
documentation warrants a review.

It seems Discovery does not respond if J12 in in place. If J12 is out then
Discovery responds.

So I skipped over the Discovery step and went right to the boot loader/ IP
address and it programmed and read back the IP correctly.

Reset the PC interface and Hermes to bring in the new addresses and retried
the Discovery function and still no response with J12 in.

Read back the IP and all is OK.  Hmmmm?!

OK now to run it for a while and see if the Hermes interface lock up is any
different running a fixed IP.

73, Kevin kb3omm