[hpsdr] hermes bom/sma socket part number?

Dick Faust k9ivb at cox.net
Thu Nov 29 12:08:08 PST 2012

Dave

SMA (SMA_Right angle)
Emerson    142-0701-501
Digikey    J569-ND        $10.83
Mouser 142-0701-501    $10.49

There are others that will fit, but the above #'s are same as the other
3 SMA jacks.

Would like to know the values you use for the res and cap.  I have a
spread sheet of values, but have not decided - Let me know if you want
it or I can post on my site for everyone.

No values on any BOM that I have seen.  Apache Labs says ANAN-10 comes
set to 0dBm.

Dick K9IVB