[hpsdr] Hermes bootloader code for firmware updating

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Thu Nov 29 15:51:31 PST 2012

I am aware that Phil checked to see if TAPR boards were affected or not and he indicated to me that the TAPR boards were not affected (i.e., the TAPR boards do contain the bootloader program).

If your particular board can be updated using HPSDRProgrammer then it has the bootloader code in it.  If it can't, the cause could certainly be due to missing boot loader program in the EEPROM.

73,  Joe K5SO