[hpsdr] Current Hermes Documentation

Jim Gailer lists at kingstag.net
Wed Oct 3 11:59:12 PDT 2012

Hi

I have received my Hermes printed circuits safely. Thank you to all involved
for what looks a fine design.

I have been trying to get my act together towards construction and I note
that the information at trunk/Hermes/Documentation/build_Photos refers to a
variety of printed circuit build standards. For example, my received boards
are at revision B and are different to 'hermes bottom + comps' (no revision
marking) or hermes back (revision A) or the schematic, hermes_Final_Changes
(gamma V15). There are a number of differences between these revisions. So
that I can prepare colour coded component charts in preparation for
assembly, where can I find the latest drawings please?

Thanks and 73
Jim, G3RTD