[hpsdr] KissKonsole amplitude calibration

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Mon Oct 8 17:42:39 PDT 2012

Hi Andrew,

You are correct in that there is no user adjustable calibration control in
KISS Konsole.

We have found that the part-to-part accuracy of boards has been such that
the preset calibration is sufficiently accurate.

If your calibration is out by that amount it tends to indicate a hardware
fault somewhere between the antenna socket and ADC chip.

73 Phil..VK6APH