[hpsdr] ADC overload problems.

Dave G4FRE g4fre at g4fre.com
Tue Oct 16 04:03:33 PDT 2012

I had a similar problem a while back

At Phil's recommendation I used KK's wideband view to see the "big picture"
and I established that a local Dallas 1.7MHz broadcast station was
overloading Mercury and modulating its noise floor (~--19dBm from the
antenna)

I built the WB5WPA BCB reject filter as I described at
http://g4fre.com/bcbreject.htm which stopped the problem. It rejected the BC
station 45dB while attenuating 1.83MHz just 0.4dB

Dave

G4FRE