[hpsdr] Is anyone doing a Hermes Mini-Circuits group buy

David McQuate mcquate at sonic.net
Wed Oct 17 22:57:58 PDT 2012

So far, by my calculations, we are better than half way to the ideal
situation.
Do you think that's good enough?

The minimum quantity of these 6 parts costs a total of 380.90
We have interest expressed for a total of $235.24, so our net price
would be a 1.62 times that if the minimum quantity were 1.
--compared to 10.7 times if a single individual bought
the minimum quantity of all 6.

I've seen interest expressed by
N4IK, AA8K, WA8YWQ, W1COW, KD1ZZ, VK3YC, and IW2FDH

(Would there be any difficulty in shipment to Australia or Italy?)

Dave
WA8YWQ

On 10/17/2012 5:18 PM, J. L. Trantham wrote:

> Make that three.
>
> I'll take 3 sets if this comes to pass.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Joe