[hpsdr] Is anyone doing a Hermes Mini-Circuits group buy

Charles Robideaux rubbrdux at windstream.net
Thu Oct 18 03:54:10 PDT 2012

Hello All!
I was a fortunate winner in the HERMES beta board drawing and I ordered all the components (total cost ~$600+ plus shipping).
The Mini-Circuits parts are readily available in single counts via phone to Barbara Hopkins at MINI-CIRCUITS phone # (718) 934-4500.
My order (in 03 March '12) was filled and delivered in approximately 2 weeks at a cost of $97.74.
Please contact Barbara; she handles small orders like our individual HERMES components; the web site is limited to the "big boys".
I'd publish my order but Outlook adds so much formatting that the message bloats to unacceptable (for the group server) size.

Tnx and 73,

Chuck  w8dux